Robin Williams’ 10 reasons why he belonged to the Episcopal Church
10. No snake handling.
9. You can believe in dinosaurs.
8. Male and female God created them;
male and female we ordain them.
7. You don’t have to check your brains at the door.
6. Pew aerobics.
5. Church year is color-coded.
4. Free wine on Sunday.
3. All of the pageantry – none of the guilt.
2. You don’t have to know how to swim to get baptized.
1. No matter what you believe, there’s bound to be
at least one other Episcopalian who agrees with you.
– Reprinted from St. Mary’s Selly Oak Newsletter
and many US Episcopalian websites
– A religious joke from Tony Campolo:
Nonconformists believe in transubstantiation: the mystic transformation of wine into grape juice…